Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does this process work?
2. What is included in this service? The Pharmacist will address the following:
2. How long does this process take? On Average, it can take up to 5-7 business days to complete.
3. What is the cost? For these services, the fee is $200 per hour. An estimated quote will be provided to the patient before any services are initiated. If patient would like to proceed with these services, a 50% Non- Deposit will be required before any services are started. The hours calculated are based upon the time it takes to:
4. What Payment methods do you accept? Cash, Check, Credit or Debit Card.
5. Will my insurance pay for this service? All services are Self-Pay. You can check with your insurance for reimbursement.
These services are for information only and are not intended to treat or further diagnose your condition. Any final decisions or recommendations must be discussed with your Provider.
**Labwork is strongly recommended**
Feel free to contact our office today at
803-602-6777 to receive your free phone consultation!
Healthcare Professional Services
Other services include:
Healthcare Professionals: Our Geriatric Pharmacists are available to provide training for your staff or organization and learn how we can help you to meet your Medical Practice's CMS HEDIS Measures. Please contact us to set up your training session today!
Professional Organizations: Our Geriatric Pharmacists are available for speaking engagements and seminars to all educational levels and professional disciplines.
Care Transitions: One in five Medicare patients are re-hospitalized within 30 days of discharge due to medication adverse events. Our Geriatric Pharmacists are available to assist patients to organize and manage their medications at home after they've been discharged to reduce hospital re-admissions.